Saturday, March 3, 2012

Can DLC for Deus Ex from one provider work for the game on a different provider?

Hello I know my question title is a bit confusing so I try to explain much more clearly now. I brought the game Deus EX: Human revolution on a website Onlive because the first game you buy is 拢1 so I did but I want to get some DLC for it but I couldn't find it on onlive.com only on steam, so I was wondering if I buy the DLC on steam would it work on the game I got on onlive because I don't want to waste money buying the DLC and it doesn't work. I tried to look at both websites about it and I cant find anything about it. So if some could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank YouCan DLC for Deus Ex from one provider work for the game on a different provider?
It will not, sorry to say. OnLive games arent compatible with STEAM Dlc.

No comments:

Post a Comment