Friday, March 9, 2012

Looking for a new PC game?

I'm mainly looking for an offline PC game, non-sport, non-fps, non-music, or etc.



To help here are my current games:

Fallout 3

Falout New Vegas

Spore

Sims 3

Sims 2

World of Warcraft

Warcraft III

Starcraft 2

Diablo 2

Oblivion

Skyrim

Knights of the Old Republic I and II

Sid Meier's Pirates

Vampires: Masquerade

Witcher 1 and Witcher 2

Mass Effect 1 and 2

GTA

Dragon Age 1 and 2

Deus Ex 2Looking for a new PC game?
Saints Row the Third

Red Dead Redemption

Dead Island

Tom Clancy Endwar

Need For Speed Run
If you're still into the Sims 2, I can reccomend getting the expansion packs for that ... and I know that the expansion packs for the Sims 3 are good too.Looking for a new PC game?
need for speed:underground, Sims 1, CRYSIS 2, GTA (2,3,4), THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM
Desperados or Unreal TournamentLooking for a new PC game?
I have said these a few times tonight.

Risen

Two Worlds 2

STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl

No comments:

Post a Comment