Friday, March 9, 2012

If youre an avid game collector, how would you rate my ps2 collection?

Also, if there seems to be any PS2 classic, or rare game, I didnt mention, plz suggest it so i can start searching for it.



1.Devil May Cry I,II, and III

2.God of War I, and II

3.Prince of Persia I,II, %26amp; III

4.Manhunt 1 and 2

5.The Suffering 1 and 2

6.Shadow of the Colossus

7.ICO

8.Beyond Good and Evil

9.THUG 1 and 2

10.Resident Evil 4 (with Ada gameplay)

11.Resident Evil Code Veronica X

12.Resident Evil Outbreak file #1 and 2

13.Resident Evil Dead Aim

14.XIII

15.SSX Tricky

16.Primal

17.Deus Ex

18.Max Payne 1 and 2

19.GTA III, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas

20.Silent Hill 2, 3, and 4

21.Second Sight

22.Clock Tower 3

23.Rule of Rose

24.Haunted Ground

25.Half-Life

26.Killzone

27.Metal Gear Solid 1,2, and 3 (Snake Eater w/ first two Metal Gear games)

28.Splinter Cell, Pandora, Chaos Theory, and Double Agent

29.Black

30.Burnout 3

31.Psychonauts

32.Indigo Prophecy

33.Full Metal Alchemist (both games)

34.Just Cause

35.Disgaea 1 and 2

36.Okami

37.Ultimate Spiderman

38.Hitman Silent Assassin

39.Hitman Contracts

40.Hitman Blood Money

41. Twisted Metal

42. Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Budokai 3If youre an avid game collector, how would you rate my ps2 collection?
Very nice collection! I suggest getting Final Fantasy X, x-2, and XII. If only for a more completest collection. Other then that, I am impressed!If youre an avid game collector, how would you rate my ps2 collection?
you can get both Dragonball Z tenkaichi games there are also Dragonball Z Budokai games you can collect, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Deception, and Armageddon, Naruto Ultimate Ninja 1-3, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate ninja 4, Call of Duty series those are all I can think aboutIf youre an avid game collector, how would you rate my ps2 collection?
Sadly your missing PlayStations largest franchise -_-



Gran Turismo 3,4.



Buy them.
  • mcdonalds jobs
  • katy perry tgif
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment