Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Will I be able to install and play Deus Ex on my Acer Aspire 5517 series laptop?

Here are the system requirements of the game

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

MINIMUM PC REQUIREMENTS

CPU Type: Pentium II

CPU Speed in MHz: 300MHz

RAM: 64MB

Hard Drive Space: 150MB

Sound Card: DirectX compliant

CD Drive Speed: 4X

Video Card: DirectX compliant 3D accelerator

Graphics Type: 3D accelerated

Compatible Devices:

Software (DirectX 5.0, etc.): DirectX 7.0a



And here are some details of my laptop

Display 15.6" (1366 x 768) WXGA

Operating System Vista Home Premium

Processor Athlon 1.6 GHz

Memory 3 GB

Hard Drive 250 GB

Graphics Card Radeon X1200

Optical Drive DVD卤RW (卤R DL) / DVD-RAM

Connectivity



Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)

Wireless LAN



Ports and Expandibility



Audio in

Audio out

Two Hi-Speed USB ports

VGA port

5-in-1 card reader



Battery



2.5 hours

6 cell lithium ion



Dimensions 14.6" x 9.7" x 1.6" (37.1cm x 24.6cm x 4.1cm)

Weight 6 lbs (2.72 kg)



Will I be able to play the game??Will I be able to install and play Deus Ex on my Acer Aspire 5517 series laptop?
google "can I run it" , "can my system run it"



it's this program that will check if your rig is capable.

No comments:

Post a Comment