Tuesday, March 6, 2012

1 deus ex question and 1 la noire?

deus ex human revolution what will be the ammo system in game the noraml 1 bullet at a time or deus ex 2 ammo ?



and on the rock star website saids la noire was coming to the pc in fall this year any ideas if it is true

or just rock star blowing smoke out of there @$$ again1 deus ex question and 1 la noire?
For the Deus Ex question, I would be very surprised if they do it in the style of DE:IW given how many complaints were had about that. Try asking on the Deus Ex forums, the producers have been really responsive to all questions so far.

I don't really know about LA Noire but I do know I hate Rockstar and their PC ports are usually awful.1 deus ex question and 1 la noire?
YEAH I KNOW I FREEL THE SAME

No comments:

Post a Comment