Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What game should I play?

What's the next PC FPS game I should play for a campaign mode? I've played all the Call of Duty's, MechWarrior 2-4, Dead Space 1, BioShock 1, Doom 3, Mass Effect 1 %26amp; 2, all Medal of Honor's, TimeShift, Sin Episode 1 - Emergence, all Half-Life's, Gears of War, Crysis 1 %26amp; Warhead, Far Cry 1 %26amp; 2, Commandos: Strike Force, Star Wars Jedi Knight Outcast %26amp; Academy, Force Unleashed 1, Deus Ex 1 %26amp; 2, Chronicles of Riddick 1 %26amp; 2, Command %26amp; Conquer: Renegade, all Descent's and Descent: Freespace 1. You don't have to mention any really old ones, like from before 2000.What game should I play?
Dead Space 2, KotOR series...What game should I play?
counter strike or starcraft
  • what is the cloud
  • mediterranean recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment