Friday, March 9, 2012

Suggestions on PC games?

I'm looking for suggestions on good PC adventure games.



More specifically, I looking for games that have a "cosy" feel and have alot of interaction with people i.e. games that let me "enter a world" filled with interesting mysteries and people. Also, the longer it lasts the better.



Examples of games I love (in order):

1. Deus Ex

2. Gabriel Knight 3

3. Nancy Drew (Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon)

4. Grim Fandango and Longest Journey

5. Discworld Noir



Right now I'm not looking for games that are more realistic i.e. not fantasy worlds and stuff although those suggestions are still welcome.



I'd very much appreciate your top 10 suggestions (in order of those fitting the above characteristics when possible).



Many thanks in advance! :)Suggestions on PC games?
I'm a big fan of adventure games. Based on your guidelines, I'd recommend the following:



1. Still Life - This is a fairly current game in a pretty realistic setting. It's definitely a bit more graphic than most adventure games--designed for adults. It's a serial killer mystery.



2. Broken Mirror - Another one set in a very realistic world. I enjoyed this game, although the voice acting is not the greatest.



3. The Abbey - This is a newer game. It's animated, but still set in a realistic setting--not a fantasy world. You play a monk solving a murder mystery.



4. Culpa Innata - I haven't finished this one yet, so I don't know if there are any fantasy elements--it is set in the future, though, so I don't know if it's really "realistic."



You may also want to look at the Agatha Christie games--And Then There Were None, Murder on the Orient Express, and Evil Under the Sun.



Those are my best suggestions for you. Have fun!
  • aw restaurant
  • dragon age legends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment