Tuesday, March 6, 2012

PC RPGs, need help getting a good one.?

Okay so I'm currently looking for some games for my PC, prefarably RPGs, and i was thinking maybe Dragon Age Origins, but I already have it for my Xbox and I didn't really enjoy it but I REALLY enjoyed KOTOR on PC and I heard from peole that DA was a lot better for PC, but I'm not sure. Also I have Diablo 2 which i find pretty good, Deus Ex 1 and 2, not sure about them, The Witcher, again undecided on wether I like it, oh and I have both Mass Effects and Oblivion, so any reccomendation for a new PC RPG? Try to keep it from going below maybe the year 2000, thank you.PC RPGs, need help getting a good one.?
Fallout new vegas is fun, you could also just do old skool and google classic RPG's.PC RPGs, need help getting a good one.?
If you liked oblivion, why not try out morrowind? It's gigantic and really really good.PC RPGs, need help getting a good one.?
If you want an adult rpg then try http://adultrpggame.com. It is hillarious, but only for adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment