Tuesday, March 6, 2012

HELP! i think i messed up my xbox 360. deus ex update deleted my files?

guys i purchased deus ex human revolution for my xbox 360 asian version, a window popped up on the screen saying that i need to install the update 1st before i can play the game, i extracted the update from the deus ex game.... but i still cant play the game. it says either the cd is scratched or to restart my 360. did restart my device several times still cant play the game, and worst thing is it also wiped out my themes and my avatar... i cant customize my avatar anymore, its say i need to update my 360 1st... i dont have internet T____T help... what am i going to do?HELP! i think i messed up my xbox 360. deus ex update deleted my files?
Well sound like the only way to fix it is by getting onto xbox live and updating it. Cause if u format ur xbox then it deletes everything including ur gamer profile.HELP! i think i messed up my xbox 360. deus ex update deleted my files?
Another way you can update is to go to a fried house or Library or somewhere with Internet and go to the xbox site and download the update to a USB drive and plug it into your xbox and update.

No comments:

Post a Comment