Tuesday, March 6, 2012

POLL: What game should I buy, any suggestions?

I'm having some trouble choosing a game that I'll buy for my birthday, any suggestions from this list ?



1. Deus Ex: Human Revolution

2. Assassin's Creed II

3. Forza 3

4. Skate 3

5. The Godfather II

6. Left 4 Dead 2

7. Burnout Paradise

8. Race Driver GRIDPOLL: What game should I buy, any suggestions?
I have to say Forza, Assassins's Creed, or Left 4 Dead 2.



Forza - Cars dude! Cars! It's self-explanatory!



Assassins Creed - Assassins dude! Assassins! Lot's of fighting!



Left 4 Dead 2 - Zombies dude! Bashin' heads and what not!
I really loved the first Assassins Creed game. What a great start to a promising series. AC2 picks up with a different character in a different era in time. It was very expansive and improved on the original game in every aspect. More side quests, more areas, unique characters, more weapons, etc. If you like the first game, the gameplay is similar but there is more to do. You can spend hours upon hours doing side quests. You travel through areas with lots of the same side quests in the first game (helping people, view points, etc.)



sPOLL: What game should I buy, any suggestions?
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is just as awesome as the second Assassin's Creed. New story line that basically feeds off the second one with a few new abilities and aspects to the game--the new assassin's you can recruit. I like the fact that it stayed in Italy (I didn't like the first one as much because of location and some of the controls). It's pretty easy but whenever I did get frustrated I just let my boyfriend complete whatever task I couldn't. :) You won't be disappointed!!!
No doubt to choose the game you list on the top . I play a lot of steam game but this one Deus Ex: Human Revolution can be the best . If you want to get started you may get the code first from

http://www.gamehos.com/goods-284-DeusExH鈥?/a>

They send the code to your email when you buy .Hopefully this info can help you out .POLL: What game should I buy, any suggestions?
If you have Skate 2 dont get skate 3 trust me pretty much the same, burout paradise i got bored after 2 weeks so im thinking left for dead 2 because it is really fun. :)
It depends on what you like. Assassin's creed is really fun, but you should buy Brotherhood instead.
Wait for Arkham City.

No comments:

Post a Comment