Friday, March 9, 2012

Does anybody have a free code for steam?

Counter Strike Source Would be awesome, but any code would do. The games i have already are Deus Ex goty, Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike Condition Zero, Counter Strike Condition Zero Deleted scenes, Day Of Defeat, Deathmatch Classic, Grand Theft Auto Vice City, Half Life 2, Half Life 2 Lost Coast, and Team Fortress 2.

My steam username is rosshay if you want to add me, and either gift the game via steam or email the code at rosshaycraft@gmail.com, but please leave an answer confirming that you emailed a code or sent a request to add me as a friend to gift the game. I asked this before, but i was told they were scams. I don't mean a code generator or anything like that, i mean if anybody has a code for a game that they don't plan on using.Does anybody have a free code for steam?
the games 拢13.00 ..

No comments:

Post a Comment