Friday, March 9, 2012

What Can I play on My Computer?

I like fps. I don't play anything else.



here's my problem.



I've got a laptop, can't have desktop, I move around a lot.



Specs: 1.90 CPU



2G RAM



256MB VRAM (I'm not sure what this means)



No Graphics card I think. or if I do, NVIDA crapster model.



It works Half Life 2 fine. Screws up with episode 1, 2, Rainbow six vegas 2, Deus ex 2 with high graphic performance.



What can I play that is cool?



And what I mean by cool is; blowing heads clean off shoulders with an assault rifle. What Can I play on My Computer?
Half Life 2 Episodes 1 and 2 have glitches that cause lock-ups with some older graphics cards, so that's no surprise. I assume that if you were online, you'd be playing Counter-Strike, so let's consider some of the single-player FPS's that would be entertaining on your laptop.



--Rainbow Six and expansions (which I think you already have)

--Unreal Tournament 2004 (still fun, easy to jump in and out of)

--Jedi Knight Academy (lightsabers -- 'nuff said)

--Call of Duty 1-3 (not sure COD4 will work well on your rig)

--F.E.A.R. (may have to turn down settings, but much carnage)

--Far Cry (even more carnage)

--Aliens vs. Predator 2 (older game, but still a good one)

--Painkiller (another oldie but goodie)

No comments:

Post a Comment