Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How to beat second boss in Deus Ex human revolution(Yelena Federova)?

I don't have the Typhoon super weapon, have only 1 grenade, I've got no praxis left and I don't have the EMP protection aug either. I've looked elsewhere online but they all seem to use methods I can't 'cause I'm not set up like them. I do have heavy rifle and double shotgun with lots of ammo etc. Any help would be great 'cause I love the game but I'm badly stuck. Thanks.How to beat second boss in Deus Ex human revolution(Yelena Federova)?
Pay attention to the ground the room your in has water on the floor to see her footsteps to keep track of her and whenever I fight her I just unload the heavy rifle on her.How to beat second boss in Deus Ex human revolution(Yelena Federova)?
if you passed why don;t give the guy as the best answer
  • public house chicago
  • textfree pinger
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment