Friday, March 9, 2012

Suggestions for a new game to play?

I have a Xbox 360, here are some of my favorite games: Oblivion, Fallout 3, both Godfathers, Borderlands, Mass Effect, Crackdown, all GTAs, Battle for Middle earth 2, Final Fantasy X, Deus Ex, Battlefront II, SOCOM, Splintercells, Hitman, Marvel ultimate alliance 1 and 2. I don't like sports games other than football, and I don't like frustratingly hard game. Thanks!Suggestions for a new game to play?
Well, if you like Mass Effect, I'd go for Mass Effect 2!



I would also seriously suggest playing Bioshock, and then Bioshock 2.Suggestions for a new game to play?
I bought my boyfriend Bioshock and Bioshock 2 for Valentine's day... I am not typically into video games but now I am addicted!Suggestions for a new game to play?
FF XIII... it'll be out in about 3 weeks
have u try racing type game??

like need for speed or grid...

well that is my favorite....

No comments:

Post a Comment